Scotiabank Half Marathon & 5K
On Sunday, June 23, the BCCDC Foundation is participating in the Scotiabank Vancouver Half-Marathon and 5K, and we want you to join us!
For the first time, we’ll be putting on our running shoes as part of the Charity Challenge to raise funds for the BCCDC Foundation, the charitable partner of the BC Centre for Disease Control. You can get involved in supporting public health by registering to join our team, fundraising for the important work the BCCDC Foundation supports, or by making a gift yourself. Our goal this year is $3,000 and we need your help to reach it!
As an added bonus, you can receive a discount on your registration when you sign up to run as part of the BCCDC Foundation team!
To join our team click here and follow these steps:
- Select either the half-marathon or 5K race
- Input your information
- Under Teams and Scotiabank Charity Challenge Fundraising select “join a charity partner team,
existing fundraising team, or general run team”
- Under Team Category select “Official Charity Partner Team”
- Under Select Team choose “BCCDC Foundation for Public Health”
- Enter a promo code for a discount on your registration fee:
o If you chose the half-marathon: 19BCCDCF21K
o If you chose the 5K: 19BCCDCF5K
Once you’ve completed your registration, we’ll be in touch with information on how to fundraise and spread the word! We can’t wait to see you on June 23rd!
If you can’t make it on June 23 but would still like to help us reach our goal, you can make a tax-deductible donation to our team here.